Become a Volunteer
VOLUNTEER, it will make you feel good! Volunteer involvement is central to Hay Doun’s success. You are the heart of its mission. Here is how you can make a difference by joining the team of volunteers:
- Occasional friendly visits to isolated elders at their home or residences
- Transportation and accompaniment of a client to doctor visits, government offices and the translation services
- Accompanying individuals to various errands (i.e. grocery stores, banks etc…)
- Occasional preparation of Armenian meals for elders in need
- Tutoring in French and help with homework
- Clerical work at the Hay Doun office
- Help organizing special events and projects
You may apply to become a volunteer online, by filling out this form.
If you are interested in volunteering, require more information, or have comments please do not hesitate to contact Narod Odabasiyan at (514) 897-7504, or e-mail to email@example.com.